How does home monitoring work in Muncie?
After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s defense. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Muncie home monitoring works
If you like the idea of always having a professional there to back you up during emergencies, 24-hour home monitoring is the right option for you. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your home or checking your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is unable to speak with you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the situation and will function as the main touch point for local responders whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security consultants tied straight to your sensors and alarms. This is more than simply a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to help you through your emergency.
Defending your property, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support at the ready to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied ensuring family members are away from harm. It’s even more vital when an emergency occurs when you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your flood alarm going off or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on holiday. What happens when nobody is there to hear the alert of the loud siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always guarded, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Muncie home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All device communications go through this important, central hub. Along with being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these added advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly get in contact with your smart home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio capability allowing you to converse straight to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to call for assistance with any kind of concern, including medical matters
If you can’t locate your cell phone when a disaster takes place, you may still communicate with your monitoring agents directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Muncie security system
Turn to the specialists at Vivint and request a completely connected Muncie smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you need. We know the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our core packages. If you would like to boost your home’s protection, place a call to (765) 562-9379 or complete the form below to get started.