Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Muncie goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will instantly act. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The protocol they adhere to is dependent on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, a single attempt will be made to contact you before help is deployed. In the event of an intrusion - the most common sort of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these steps to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you using the touchscreen interface. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t result in a reply, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, nearby law enforcement officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again once authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a position to converse with the monitoring team, that’s OK. Help will still be dispatched even if you're not able to substantiate the emergency.
Prepare for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Muncie
Stay ready for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Muncie from Vivint. Dial (765) 562-9379 to begin customizing your property’s defense today.